Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Week Ten Post

During today's field placement I mainly observed. I wanted to reflect on last week's class where we presented our MGRP. I really really enjoyed getting to hear everyone's presentations and thought it seemed like everyone put in a lot of work, time, and effort. I DEFINITELY plan on having my class do this project. I think it taught me to push the limit and really explore my chosen subject beyond what all the other researchers out there had done. I also thought it was interesting because it showed me I was able to produce so many different genres of writing. I never thought I would be able to write an obituary, or a president's speech, or even a caption for a photo but this project allowed me to step into any role I wanted. I really enjoyed it and I thought everyone did an amazing job!!

No comments:

Post a Comment